Las Vegas Construction Security Service
CONSTRUCTION SECURITY STRATEGY
An exceptional construction site security strategy begins long before the first security officer is placed onsite. Building a proper foundation based on the specific details and needs of the site in question is a prerequisite to a successful strategy deployment. Because construction sites normally involve a significant amount of sub-contractors that represent a number of different fields, there is generally a lot of expensive equipment and material on site, which can be quite tempting for professional and amateur criminals. Devising a strategy that will ensure the safety and security of the site in completion is what OmniSecurityStaff specializes in.
We make sure that our security officers are adequately trained to be effective in evaluating a site upon arrival. This allows them to readily identify any particular security issues that need to be addressed. We pride ourselves in offering up to 24-hour construction security seven days per week at very reasonable rates. When you look at what we offer, you will easily see that the minimal investment that you are making has immeasurable value.
In addition to providing uniform security personnel, OmniSecurityStaff also offers a number of full-service programs which include:
- 24-hour controlled access — Meaning that all vendors and visitors must log in and out at all times
- Constant patrolling of the complete site, checking to make sure that all equipment and material is secure
- Immediately put a halt to unauthorized visits
- Immediately evict anyone who is loitering on the site
- Control and manage any homeless activity in and around the construction site
- Erect and man a guard shack or station if deemed necessary
- Write and submit daily activity reports
- Detect and report any hazardous situations that may have developed
- When you enter into a partnership with OmniSecurityStaff, you will find that you are receiving much more than a manned site. You will effectively be engaging in a partnership that will help you consistently monitor the security needs of your site, making sure that any necessary adjustments are made in a timely manner. You will also be exposed to a staff that is highly motivated to provide you with an individualized security program that will be ideal for your site situation and your budget.